As Mother’s Day approaches this coming weekend, staff writer Shelby Rende describes fun and easy things to do for your mom on Sunday, May 13th. Creative Commons image: Liz West on Flickr
By Shelby Rende
1. Buy her flowers.
2. Make her a scrapbook or Shutterfly book with photos of your family.
3. Go out to one of your mom’s favorite restaurants.
4. Bring her breakfast in bed or make brunch as a family.
5. Make a homemade card.
6. Make her a care package of her favorite treats.
7. Buy your mom a present she has always wanted.
8. Make her a mug at Color Me Mine.
9. Go on a hike with your family.
10. Buy her a gift certificate for her favorite spa.
11. Get her a monthly subscription service (such as a magazine) so she has something to look forward too every month.
12. Play a family board game.
13. Go get your nails done together.